When to repot tomato seedlings?

My tomato seedlings are out of the propagator and growing rapidly in their 3" pots. They are almost three weeks from planting the seeds and are almost 4" high and about the same wide. They are on their 5th true leaf. Their next pots will be 5" pots which they will stay in until I harden them off and get them ready to go outdoors.

How long should I leave them before repotting them into their 5" pots?

Thanks,

Daniel.

Reply to
DanielCoffey

I would do it now and bury them up to their top leaves. pinch off the lower ones.

Reply to
Lynn