What's killing our rosemary plant?

We've had a rosemary plant in a pot by the window in the kitchen for several years. This fall the leaves started turning brown and after a while the plant was effectively dead.

We bought a replacement a few weeks ago and it's already going through exactly the same process.

We thought a fungus might have gotten the first plant so we used new dirt and a new pot, so the obvious routes of contamination were avoided.

Here's a link to a bad picture of the new plant, but maybe you can make something out:

ideas what's going on?

Reply to
Bert Hyman

Thomas

It's in a tera-cotta pot that's about 7" tall and 7" at the mouth. The plant was fertilized once at planting (my wife did it; I don't know what she uses), and it's watered once a week.

I thought that might be a problem, but this is the first time I've tried something like this. I suppose the utilities for the camera have something to do that.

Reply to
Bert Hyman

I'll try then send them back to you. Thomas

Reply to
Thomas

Never fertilize during the winter!

Yeah, I just got my first digicam and noted right away that the pictures were huge! Over 500K and really big. :-)

I'm downsizing mine using photoshop and getting posting pictures down to around 150 K.

Much easier to view. :-)

Your digicam should have resolution settings too. You can take a "lower quality" picture to bring the size down as well if you do not have a graphics program to manipulate it with.

Reply to
Katra