What kind of eggs are on my tomato plant

I bought ladybugs and release those. 2 weeks later I have some eggs on the underside of my tomato leaves. Could these be ladybug eggs? I googled (image search) them, and they look like them, except they aren't yellow. Mine are more whitish.
They don't look like the aphid eggs google came up with, so that is good. They are a bunch of eggs all clustered together. Any ideas? Do I leave them be and see what becomes of them??? Or do I squash em?
In article

Pics please???
--
Peace! Om

How do I post a picture?
In article

Upload it to http://www.tinypic.comand post a link.
Instructions are on the website. That is how I personally do it most of the time. ;-)
Another thing would be to put the leaf in a jar. Put some fine fabric over the top and close it with a canning ring, then see what hatches out.
--
Peace! Om

The link is here... http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2rp88yh&s=4
In article

Ok, I'm no eggspert (and await the opinion of other posters) but those look too big to be ladybug eggs to me.
Personally, I'd jar them and await the hatchlings. I know what baby ladybirds look like! <g>
--
Peace! Om

I think they may be cutworm eggs. Look very similar to google image search "tomato cutworm egg." I'm off to find a jar!!!
They look like stink bug eggs.
--
snipped-for-privacy@insectgraphics.com
Visit www.insectgraphics.com for all your insect gift needs