Wellington Sale On Now

Hi Everybody,
Just in case there are any gardeners in Wellington, NZ...
The "Garden Shed" shop in the basement of the Karori Mall is going out of business. They are doing 1/3 off of the regular marked prices. Final day is Saturday.
They are mostly cleaned out, but still have plenty of seeds and chemicals (including some organic stuff.) There are still a few tools, support stakes, and also the more "decorative" (read: unnecessarily expensive) pots.
Today, I got veggie seeds, Fish Emulsion, small pots, drainage saucers, some cacti, and a couple of other indoor plants.
So, if you are around here, you might get a few deals. The New World market folks say that they will continue to have those bundles of seedlings in the upstairs area. Although I am still a bit bummed... my next choice is the hardware store at Marsden Village, and The Warehouse in town.
I dunno if they will mark stuff down further in the next couple days, but I will keep stocking up.
(No, I don't work there - just a previously satisfied and now bummed customer.)
--
Guide To DIY Living
http://www.self-reliance.co.nz

I'd hold off advertising it until you have the address registered.
--
Burn the land and boil the sea,
You can't take the sky from me.