vinegar herbicide,where to buy

Ok I have called/emailed lots of places looking for vinegar 10% or 20%acidity and have not been able to locate where to purchase. Lowes only sells in Texas and my local Lowes will only carry if they can open up shelve space to order it. Tried the feed stores,organic stores etc.no success. Folks who do have some or know the brand could you tell me what brand (maybe an address also).I'm tired of using Roundup in my isles. Thanks Jerome
snipped-for-privacy@charter.net writes:

Me too! I'm hoping we can find a source. I have some but it is the leftovers in 55-gallon barrels from a food processing company making soy sauce. While it will work with the first half dozen or so barrels, it's a difficult way to get vinegar! Then there is only so much to do with the barrels.<g>
Glenna
JRYezierski said:

Photographic supply places will carry acetic acid at a 28% concentration. (You can dilute to 20%.)
Otherwise you might have to try a chemical supply company, which might not sell to the general public and might sell only in huge quantities.
In neither case will these be labeled for use as herbicides, but should be pure acetic acid and should works.

Have you tried using a standared vinigar mixed 50% with lemon juice? I have used this on a sunny day on broad leaf plants (henbit) and it works for me.