Vermicomposting - Plans for a better Worm Bin

Greetings and Salutations:

FYI. As I am sure you know, you can use your kitchen scraps to make fertilizer for your garden / plants / etc. It also helps reduce the amount of garbage in our garbage cans.

In 2008 I posted plans for a simple worm bin. Since then the worms, molds, fungi, mushrooms, etc. have taken their toll on the box and completely disintegrated the structure. I have designed / created a better / bigger worm bin that will hopefully last 12 to 15 years.

This is a description of how to build the simple and more complex (and sturdier) worm bins:

Included are the plans in PDF.

Plans for other garden structures are located at:

Any questions please feel free to ask.

Ken

--------------------------------------------------------------- Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards for they are subtle and quick to anger. Ken Hollis - Gandalf The White - snipped-for-privacy@digital.net - O- TINLC WWW Page -

Trace E-Mail forgery -
Trolls crossposts -
Woodworking For Geeks -

gandalf