Vermicomposting - Plans for a better Worm Bin

Greetings and Salutations:
FYI. As I am sure you know, you can use your kitchen scraps to make fertilizer for your garden / plants / etc. It also helps reduce the amount of garbage in our garbage cans.
In 2008 I posted plans for a simple worm bin. Since then the worms, molds, fungi, mushrooms, etc. have taken their toll on the box and completely disintegrated the structure. I have designed / created a better / bigger worm bin that will hopefully last 12 to 15 years.
This is a description of how to build the simple and more complex (and sturdier) worm bins: http://www.digital.net/~gandalf/woodwb.htm
Included are the plans in PDF.
Plans for other garden structures are located at: http://www.digital.net/~gandalf/woodmain.htm
Any questions please feel free to ask.
Ken
--------------------------------------------------------------- Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards for they are subtle and quick to anger. Ken Hollis - Gandalf The White - snipped-for-privacy@digital.net - O- TINLC WWW Page - http://www.digital.net/~gandalf/ Trace E-Mail forgery - http://www.digital.net/~gandalf/spamfaq.html Trolls crossposts - http://www.digital.net/~gandalf/trollfaq.html Woodworking For Geeks - http://www.digital.net/~gandalf/woodmain.htm