Unknown (to me) Herbs

Would those of you who know something of medicinal herbs please cast an eye on http://tinypic.com/1r509n5uand help me identify some herbs that lost their labels?
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars
In article

I added two more pics. Not sure if they are wild flowers or feral herbs.
Thanks in advance

What do you do to post a image just go to tinypc.com drag in a image and willa bing willa bong?
New to me.
Bill who is finding more stuff is new each day.
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

In article

Hacked it :))
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=dnmvzt&s=4
Bill
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

1) red valerian, Centranthus ruber. 2) borage 3) goldenrod 4) wait for the flower ... 5) dunno, extremely bad pic 6) wait for the flower.
Henriette
--
Henriette Kress, AHG Helsinki, Finland
Henriette's herbal homepage: http://www.henriettesherbal.com

That is what I've called it but never had it confirmined. Thanks

It is 50 feet (40 meters) from my other herbs and a volunteer. Much better than the poor example of borage that I have in a pot.

I've just entered the digital age, so I suspect my photos will get better :o) I have another mint as well, which has white flowers coming from under brackets as opposed to this one with purplish flowers on short stems and some purplish leaves. Neither has much of an oder.

Thank you.
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars