Traveling Sprinkler

Has anyone tried one of the traveling sprinklers that is of the hose reel type. I am looking at the Rapid Rain Model 860 by Mobile Irrigation Technologies. I saw it at http://www.rapidrain.com and am comparing it to Microrain. Seems to be a much better bang for the buck and its made here in the ole US of A
AgMan wrote:

What makes you think everyone here is in the USA?

Why did you assume he thought everyone was in the USA. As I read his post he said I twice, and then say it is made HERE in the US. I would assume that the poster is thus in the US, not all readers.
The chip on your shoulder is evident over the curvature of the earth.
--

Charles
The significant problems we face cannot be solved
Charles Quinn wrote:

Reading the OP again, I understand what you are saying. Personally I use the NeTA irrigation system. However it requires placing underground, or else you will hit it with your lawnmower. Another bad point is that it is not made here in New Zealand.
snipped-for-privacy@komota.com says...

I already have three traveling sprinklers. They're called dogs.
        Bill

<snicker>
Thanks for the morning chuckle...... ;-)
--
Peace, Om.

Bill wrote:

I find clouds to be a more effective traveling sprinkler, and they don't bark.

Andrew,
Is your Humor module broken?????? ;-)
--
Peace, Om.

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

I have considered getting it replaced, but I can't decide on an English or American model.

I'd install both...... More fun!
--
Peace, Om.

In article < snipped-for-privacy@sn-ip.vsrv-

The English model might be too dry unless one is xeriscaping.
        Bill