Total noob

Hi I'm totally new to gardening and have just bought a small green house I want to grow salad items I.e cucumber tomatoes spring onion beetroot strawberries and herbs can I grow them in grow bags and is it too late in the year to start any help would be much aprichated as I'm clueless with garding
--
Cannonian

What part of the UK are you in? Why did you buy a green house? Do you not have any ground outside?
Priscilla