tomato trouble, need help!

I have a problem with my tomatoes.The fruits keep falling off the plants and the toms go a little soft on top, they look a bit greyish on top of the tomatoes too. I have posted this problem on another site but got no answers.
Can anyone help?
Poppy44
--
poppy44

Fungus? Molds? Mildews? Do you see fine webbing? Can you post a pic somewhere so we can SEE what you're talking about?

Just off hand, sounds like blossom end rot. We just had something similar posted to a.b.f.
--
Peace! Om

>The fruits keep falling off the plants and the toms go a little soft on top, they they look a bit greyish on top of the tomatoes too.

OM, usually Blossom End Rot shows up on the blossom end ;)

Nobodies perfect. <g>
--
Peace! Om

Any of these? http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/tomatoproblemsolver/index.html
On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 23:24:42 -0700, "gunner"

Oh, good site!
Penelope

Great cite. Wish I could find that sort of thing for the rest of my garden.