Tired of Winter

I live on the east coast and tonight we are getting frost again. I am so sick of it all. I did start my tomato plants. They are inside here. I took some pictures and made a small slide show, the link is below. I can not wait to get going with it all but have to wait for mother nature. uggggg take care, Judy http://www.associatedcontent.com/slideshow/4007/our_vegatable_garden.html
In article

Many feel your pain. If the predicted ice age hits...

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."