=OIJtKxdRQzY
--
Billy
In article

Bad link.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Sorry Om. Are you sure you got the second line of the URL? Sometimes t doesn't get tagged on.
--
Billy
In article

http://www.raycharles.com/the_music_downloads.html
--

S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade

Whoops (That's a Taurus's most oft used word.) I stuttered it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIJtKxdRQzY
This will work. Sorry.
--
Billy
In article

Ray Charles... RIP. :-)
Thank you!
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Wow! Yes, it worked, thanx for sharing it!
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

thanks
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net writes:

It sure is! As an aside, dinosaur that I am, the is the first time I've been to you tube.com.
That is so cool. In the beginning, I thought he might be painting an eagle. Showing only a portion at a time leaves a lot to the imagination!
Glenna