The Whole Truth About Soy

Is soy "Heart Healthy"? See the video. Same people up to the same ol' tricks.
<
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ij14ET-8Fg

Kaayla T. Daniel also has a book called "The Whole Soy Story: The Dark Side of America's Favorite Health Food".
I avoid soy, because most of it is GM, but if you eat soy, you may want to see the argument against it.
--
Remember Rachel Corrie
<http://www.rachelcorrie.org/
On 4/15/2013 9:23 PM, Billy wrote:

More billy BS?
http://eatkind.net/wholesoystory.htm
Who knows?
Add pictures here
βœ–

Eatkind.net, Frank? And what may their credentials be?
<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11815400 <http://cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/11/1/43.long Phytoestrogens and thyroid cancer risk: the San Francisco Bay Area thyroid cancer study. Epidemiological and pathological data suggest that thyroid cancer may well be an estrogen-dependent disease. Our findings suggest that thyroid cancer prevention via dietary modification of soy and/or phytoestrogen intake in other forms may be possible but warrants further research at this time.
<http://jn.nutrition.org/content/138/6/1244S.long Overall, existing data are inconsistent or inadequate in supporting most of the suggested health benefits of consuming soy protein or ISF.
--
The Gate Keepers
<http://www.bostonglobe.com/arts/movies/2013

Dietary soy and increased risk of bladder cancer: the Singapore Chinese Health Study. Sun CL, Yuan JM, Arakawa K, Low SH, Lee HP, Yu MC. USC/Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine, Los Angeles, California 90089, USA. "Š..the highest quartile of energy adjusted total soy intake was associated with a 2.3-fold increase in bladder cancerŠŠŠthe soy-cancer risk relationship became stronger when the analysis was restricted to subjects with longer duration of follow-up."
Did you graduate High School, Frank , aka KB?
--
The Gate Keepers
<http://www.bostonglobe.com/arts/movies/2013
βœ–
On 4/21/2013 12:07 AM, Wildbilly wrote:

I'm as educated as billy, maybe more so. I did not make a research project but first hit I got, from a fruit and nuts site, maybe too, shows something rotten in Denmark ;)
Also, billy is a real PITA in t.guns. Just bothering him here in his circle jerk site.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 4/15/2013 8:23 PM, Billy wrote:
I see you, snicker. ^_^
TDD
Add pictures here
βœ–

He also snivels.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 4/24/2013 11:48 AM, Homer wrote:

Yea, Silly Befuddled Billy is bad about that. ^_^
TDD
Add pictures here
βœ–