Sugar.com AD

Sorry for the cross post but both groups touch on this.

Just saw my first Sugar.com add. It was beautiful with a dad dancing with his daughter by a corn field . Then the message appeared SUGAR IS SUGAR and spoken . I think besides Taubes this is wrong. Just a head up. HFCS on the offence with health being dumbed down .

Reply to
Bill who putters

I just saw that ad just five minutes ago while watching Good Eats making Gumbo.

The commercial had a statement that I believe contradicts a YouTube video on "sugar: the bitter truth". The commercial went by fast and I think she said "corn sugar reacts the same as cane sugar in the body"???

Two hours ago I was cutting down my corn stalks and shedding them for compost.

What!!! No okra in Gumbo!!! Nooooo!!!

Reply to
Dan L