Sugar.com AD

Sorry for the cross post but both groups touch on this.
Just saw my first Sugar.com add. It was beautiful with a dad dancing with his daughter by a corn field . Then the message appeared SUGAR IS SUGAR and spoken . I think besides Taubes this is wrong. Just a head up. HFCS on the offence with health being dumbed down .
--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden
http://www.informationisbeautiful.net/play/snake-oil-supplements /

I just saw that ad just five minutes ago while watching Good Eats making Gumbo.
The commercial had a statement that I believe contradicts a YouTube video on "sugar: the bitter truth". The commercial went by fast and I think she said "corn sugar reacts the same as cane sugar in the body"???
Two hours ago I was cutting down my corn stalks and shedding them for compost.
What!!! No okra in Gumbo!!! Nooooo!!!
--
Enjoy Life... Dan L (Garden in zone 5a Michigan)