soil pH

Think he needs lead foil.

One more thing about my boat. let me guess. You are talking about the displacement of water? What are you trying to say?
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Uh huh.
Humans are mammals. Donkeys are mammals. Therefore humans are donkeys.
David

Actually, You are made up of chemicals that were parts of millions of other plants and animals including donkeys. A product of recycling!
In the sense that donkeys have the breath of life in their nostrils, makes us very connected.
Did you know Trees and people are about 98% by weight carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, sulfur, and phosphorus. So what makes us different? The way the chemicals are connected. A donkey may be a higher %.
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Just for the record, when I first joined this group, I thought people were being unnecessarily harsh towards John and his posts about his "Tree Dictionary." Having been on the site for a few months now, i can see where people are speaking out. Frankly, I find his posts misguided and full of good information mixed in with his own personal agenda (which doesn't always promote what's best for the original poster or even relate to their questions.).
I believe the topic in question was pH in soil, not any of the other topics that have been brought up. I hope that John could stop posting his "Tree dictionary" and just post his thoughts ONCE on this list.
My vote is that John could start his own group and people could VOLUNTARILY choose to hear what he has to say rather than have it forced upon us with every plant question that people post, or his bi- weekly ads.
Thank you, Tad
What do you have to offer?
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Well we know that at least one of us is an ass.

I gave you my advice. Logic is only as good as its' premise. Good luck.
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars