So Proud of my Solar Panels BUT you should whatch THESE!!!!!

If you only think about how LIFE could be just by using the NATURAL power of our beautiful star which is the SUN. This article has given me GOOSEBUMPS!!!!! check it out, these mini panels really make the difference!
http://www.scientificcomputing.com/news-DS-Glitter-size-Photovoltaics-could-Revolutionize-Solar-Energy-122209.aspx?wnnvz 43,01272026579

Wow, they sure have come a long way with solar panels. These are 1000 times better than the panels I have on my roof.

I Converted my entire home to green power, My husband and I are realizing that often when we, watch television, listen to the radio or even in private conversations, the subject of green power comes up. We are all constantly reminded that every one of us needs to reduce our energy consumption and to do something, however small, to help reduce emissions and recycle our garbage whenever possible, and now we're doing it whilst saving money.
I litterely spent next to nothing to buy the materials and to download the full guide, and I'm now going on holliday thanks to all the money saved, this is what's changed our wallet sizes, for those who like the subject:
www.MyHomePlanet.info
In article

These folks are out of the country. Caveat emptor.
In article <wldbilly-8B385A.18365725022010@c-61-68-245-

Right.
Spam, Scam or both.
This The site linked to tries to load greenpowereasy.com.
I terminated the connection before it came up due to mistrust.
Will scan the computer in the morning.
Gotta set up a sacrificial machine for this kinda stuff.

It's amazing how much spam/scam is coming out of Romania and the United Arab Emirate.

Andy comments:
Sensationalism used as a filler article to take up space between advertisements.
Solar Power will ALWAYS be the power source of the future.....