So far this weekend

I have made my best Salsa and have had the best Chicken Salad I have ever had. I have giant yellow orangeish tomatoes and they are good. I had 5 different kinds of lettuce. I told my wife you cant get a salad this good even at the finest restaurant. Picked cleaned and tossed. I made Shrimp cocktails last night with some Asada. I cut up a giant purple pepper and cooked it along side of it. It may all be in my head because of all the work. I think by next week I will be able to pick an artichoke. Sure wish the garden would go all year long. Maybe I will need to get a greenhouse.

Reply to
Aluckyguess