Small Yellow Peppers

In the grocery store there are these little yellow pickled peppers they are marked Golden State. I would like to grow these and for years now I have tried Casacabella, Santa Fe, and a few others. Everyone I have tried are bigger. Does any have an idea what they are?
Thanks
Aluckyguess said:

have

Are they similar to this?
Pepper, Sweet Pickle: http://www.parkseed.com/gardening/PD/5648 /
--
Pat in Plymouth MI

"So, it was all a dream."

Looks a little big but I will give them a try thanks

Aluckyguess wrote:

See if "Floral Gem" is what you're looking for -- they're often picked, pickled and packed when yellow and immature. Look at Hungarian Hot Yellow Wax peppers and "Torrido" also. Torrido, at least, was developed in California, the "Golden State."

Cant find the Torrido seed but I will try the florel gem
Thanks
Aluckyguess wrote:

They sound like "sport peppers" to me.
Bob

probably a form of a Wax, perhaps these: http://www.seedfest.co.uk/seeds/peppers/sweet/sweet.html or a peperoncini. A guero would be a good sub for you. A banana pepper also a good sub, is a bit milder. you can shoot a pic of it and post it in alt.binaries.food if you want confirmation on what it is.

I will try and get a pic up. I am trying to find the exact pepper.