Should i turn my pond filter off? my

I have a pond filter but my mum and dad keep turning the pump supplying the water to it will this will kill the beneficial bacteria, it is left off for nearly a whole day.
--
bardenmatt

Add pictures here
✖
The water must remain in contact with the nitrogen of bacteria in 15 to 20 minutes, if it is any longer or shorter period, the bacteria can not flourish. In order to maintain good water quality, it is imperative that the filter is a biological pond koi operates throughout the year.
--
ritchelwesely

Add pictures here
✖
On Apr 14, 3:28 pm, ritchelwesely <ritchelwesely.

Thanks for the information.
Add pictures here
✖