shot gun weeding

About a year ago there was a link to a video (British TV?) showing using a shot gun as a quick and efficient weeding tool. Does anyone remember what it was called or have a link to it?
Thanks
In article

Quick and efficient up to the point where you need to get the contaminating lead out of your soil. If you live within city limits, or housing tract, it also would be an efficient way of introducing yourself to the local law enforcement providers.
When you see your local law enforcement providers, be sure to put down, and step away from your gardening tool, so that they won't be tempted to do a little weeding of their own.
--
Racial injustice, war, urban blight, and environmental rape have a common
denominator in our exploitative economic system.
Billy wrote:

Steel shot is widely available.
Brian
--
Day 189 of the "no grouchy usenet posts" project

New gun, huh? How about the other problem?
--
Racial injustice, war, urban blight, and environmental rape have a common
denominator in our exploitative economic system.

Clearly, you don't know the answer to the question. Also, I didn't ask for a critique of the technique. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume this is a troll rather than an example of your gullibility -- in any event, get a life.
In article <b95a0dae-58ef-460e-8bc6-22a74e723723

Your query sounded like the troll and a test of our gullibility. Given that, it's fair game for any kind of response --Using a shotgun would be an ineffective method of weeding, wasteful, and there is as Billy mentioned, the shot to consider.
"Shotgun weeding" is a mettyfor(sic) for indiscriminate weeding using a hoe or some other garden implement of destruction and a term we've used around here for ages.
If you put "shotgun weeding" (use the quotes) into google you get 569 hits. Maybe one of them is what you want.
You could try the same with google groups.

What-a mistake-a to make-a ;O)
--
Racial injustice, war, urban blight, and environmental rape have a common
denominator in our exploitative economic system.
It is possible to load a shell with no shot and just use the blast of air against the weeds I suppose; seems like it would be a huge waste of time and money but maybe it would be more fun than a hoe?
J.R. wrote:

You could even use it to trim your toenails or clean the mud off your boots - why the possibilities are endless.
David

Ear wax removal? --Or do you have to use shot for that?
phorbin wrote:

You would need rather long arms, that's why you cannot do your fingernails that way.
On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 08:58:02 +1000, "David Hare-Scott"

I beg to differ......
http://wirelessdigest.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/melgibsonshotgun.jpg
Charlie

Just load the shell with fertilizer and you have a high power weed and feed.

I dont know I knew a hoe that what pretty fun.

ljp other wrote:

Pull the other one it has a bell on it.
David