scallopini squash?

I'm curious about the 'scalloped' summer squash I'm seeing in the seed catalogs, particularly the yellow varieties with names like Sunburst and Flying Saucer. Do they taste particularly different than the traditional yellow crookneck squash, or is the attraction in the novel shape? I did well with zucchini last year and want to plant more squashes this year.
Dawn
I've grown the white variety for years & find it a bit sweeter than crookneck. Steve

I grew the white and yellow. I liked them as well or better than crookneck. You should try one and see how you like it. They will grow pretty big if you let them, but you can start eating them while they are small. I enjoyed them both ways.
Dwayne