Rosemary leaves changing colors

I need help with finding out if anything is wrong with my Rosemary bush. I have just recently moved it back outdoors for the spring and summer. I have noticed however that there are some of the leaves turning a deep purple color. I know that it likes sun because of where it was last year but it almsot looks like it is burnt. I have searched everywhere I can find but cannot find any information on it. Thank you for any assistance.
On Fri, 05 May 2006 13:48:57 -0700, Teamhair wrote:

That's normal I think. New growth will be green like before. (Mine do that.)
--
"Because all you of Earth are idiots!"
`..`-> freemont <-`..