Roma tomatoes have brown bits inside

Some of my first Romas, but not all, have brown areas inside. It looks like some of the seeds are brown, kind of dried out. Other than that, the tomatoes look great, and taste good. Any idea what this could be? Thanks!

Whatever you do, do not eat these tomatoes, even a little taste could cause instant death.
Oh, I see that you have already tasted them, too bad! :)
Mary
Michael said:

I've always though that these were tomatoes that *nearly* developed blossom end rot... Sometimes you see a really tiny brown spot on the bottom of tomato and there will be a bit of damage inside the seed cavity.