REQ Container Tomato Info for 2005

I started the year with 4 plants and all have died but 1. Lots of issues with root rot due to an unusually wet season. It has also been unseasonably cool. Bad for the plants, but good for me. What steps can I take to get improved results next year? I've decided to use a tomato growth agent and moisture retaining soil. I'd like to grow Holland's, but have been unable to find a local source.

Regards, Granny

If you hear snap crackle and pop before the milk has been pored over your rice crispies it is a sign that you are getting old.

Reply to
Granny Smith

snipped-for-privacy@appleoarchard.com writes

Or if you even remember Rice Krispies' snap, crackle, and pop commercials, you might be headed towards old.

(The bear in the Hamm's bear commercial is another sign.)

Reply to
Glenna Rose

Rut ro! I can see that bear and hear the song. lol

Granny

Reply to
Granny Smith

You mean Rice Krispies no longer go Snap, Crackle, Pop? What do they do now?

Are Wheaties no longer The Breakfast of Champions? Jack Armstrong not The Aaaall-American Boy? Little Orphan Annie's eyes not blank anymore? The Ranger not Lone, and Tonto not Kimosabee? Portia done Facing Life? Bill promoted from being Just Plain? Amos and Andy gone their seperate ways? What of the Kingfish, the Lawyer Philpotts, and Miss Brown?

These were the fixed points in the universe. I feel that my world has collapsed around me.

Reply to
Stan Goodman