Re: Yellowing and Slow Growing Pepper Plants

Rade Savija wrote:

Ut, oh. Bloodmeal (or more poopy) is your friend.
Pat hit it on the head ... you have a recipe for N shortage going there. Two thoughts come to mind. 1) the bloodmeal or additional source of N is a "quick fix" for this year 2) the N consumed by the sawdust this year will be (mostly) available next year at which point your soil structure will also have been given a boost.
Bill

sounds like N or fe is lacking...sawdust sucks, it causes massive nitrogen drift.

I don't know where you are reading the newsgroup, but some of the messages you are responding to are over 2 years old.
--
Susan N.

"Moral indignation is in most cases two percent moral, 48 percent indignation,

Ahhh.. that explains why they weren't threading properly; the originals are, of course, long gone.