Yellowing of four o'clock plants

I've grown four o'clock plants here for years, but this year for some reason a lot of my plants are yellowing on the top. Here are a couple of pics:

have no clue what is causing this - as far as I know nothing has changed, no change in weather, no change in watering. Plants side by side will have one do this, and the other just fine.

Anyone recognize this and/or have any suggestions?

Reply to
Zootal