Plum tree and bird eating fruit problem

Birds are destroying my ripe plums and cherries. Do any of you have any suggestions how I can stop this from happening again next year? Thanks for your help.

Reply to
Joe

CDs hanging in the tree - you know those AOL discs. Try this, find some birds in a tree, take a couple of discs. Position yourself so the sun will shine on the discs and the reflection will hit the tree. See the birds reaction. You will be a beliver.

Reply to
Charles Quinn