Toga Plum Tree problem

Hi :D, I live in Zone-5 and have a perfectly beautiful Toga Plum tree that has been flourishing. There are more plums on it than leaves and they are extremely sweet.

Recently, however, the tree has started to drop its fruit even before they ripen. The plums look fine, except, they have tiny holes in them, like a baby worm drilled its way in. I opened several fruits, to see if there was anything inside, but I didn't find any worms. Has anybody else experienced such a problem? I would greatly appreciate any advice/suggestions that you might have. Thank you very much. Hope you have a wonderful day. :D

Sincerely, Munazzah

Reply to
Munazzah

Maybe I've just been misled, but I remember being told that, at least in the case of apples we were growing, holes in the apples meant that a worm had *come out*. So, which fruits did you open up? Those with holes in them or without?

Tracey

Reply to
Tracey

Umm .. I rechecked, and found no wormies in the unaffected fruits .. Its been a nasty year in terms of weather anyhow, perhaps I will have better plums next year .. take care .. M

Reply to
Munazzah