Please help find Murraya koenigii/curry leaf plant

I am looking for a sapling of Murraya koenigii/ curry leaf plant, the leaves of which are extensively used in Indian cusine. I can go collect/buy in and around chicago or Milwaukee. I am not open for mail ordering them as I cannot check the plant before buying it. Hence prefer to get it in person. I appreciate anybody posting information about where it might be sold. I've tried in general but had no success, hence would appreciate name and contact information of the places to seek.