Plants Growth

Hello members...
Should we grow some plants of the fruits at home... And also give some tips to take care of it...
--
thomaspoul

Time to make the filter global, I see.
--
Derald

On 9/5/2013 9:00 AM, Derald wrote:

Hope that works. He changes every time. Wonder how he gets his jollies from this.
Frank wrote:

He sure is a weird one, this is his 7th account by my count so clearly he is deliberately avoiding killfiles. His IP is India, maybe he posts from the Mumbai home for the passive-aggressive and bewildered.
David

    Well, I'd gladly tell you how I filter him/it with only one entry in my (ancient) newsreader but then he/it would know and would be better able to bypass it. Too, I'm not familiar with the filtering capabilites of either T'bird or OE. One could, of course, insert a proxy such as hampster or nfilter ahead of the news client and filter on header content: Bulletproof.
--
Derald
USDA 9a

Or alternativley just remember that he/she/it is a serial pest and not bother to read any of his/her/its posts.

    What a unique concept; do you actually know someone who can do that? ha! My personal stumbling block is reading threads that start with followups from people whom I regularly read. Sometimes there is information to be found in them but, mostly, they're just reassurances to some twit that he/she is, indeed, so.
--
Derald
USDA 9a

Yes. Me.
My personal stumbling block is reading threads that start with

I do that too. If the regulars (who I do always read) hadn't responded to the troll, I'd have never read the troll's posts.
Sometimes there is

Yep. So how 'bout trying my method? If none of the regulars such as yoursefl and David et al. bother to respond to the troll, we won't have to read him/her/it.