Placed my first seed order for next spring

From a catalog I got called "Totally Tomatoes". They had several hard-to-find varieties I wanted to try:
Tomato, "Legend" Tomato, "Porter" Pepper, "Red Rocoto"
"Legend" is supposed to be blight resistant, and the Late Blight has ravaged my tomato crop for the past couple of years. I may try staking the Porter tomatoes instead of caging them, since they are indeterminant, to help keep the foliage dry.
At least one of the rocoto peppers will go in a big pot instead of in the ground because I don't think my growing season is really long enough for them. They will be planted in a flower bed instead of the vegetable garden because they need a little shade.
I'll also be growing tomatillos and several other pepper varieties that I have seeds for already.
Bob
Tomato Legend I grew several of these this year and they were smotherd in blight
I grew the plants indoors and out , my worst disaster