Peppers

I started my peppers this morning. I am not putting my usual way too many plants this year. I found some in the freezer yesterday from 2010. I had some pretty good success last year with Bells for the first time so I am going to focus mainly on them this year. MJ

2012 was a garden disaster year for me. My Bell peppers, tomatoes, eggplant were even worth planting. My Habenaros were ok, but half the crop I had in 2011.
Where do you live that you're starting plants in January?
Dick
On Sunday, January 13, 2013 9:15:49 PM UTC-5, Dick Adams wrote:

I am in South Eastern North Carolina. I start seed in the little dehydrated peat pots, move them into the greenhouse and put them in the ground April 1st. MJ

I envy you. Not for getting your peppers in the ground a month ahead of me. But for living in the Promised Land of North Carolina. I'll be coming home in about three years.
Dick
On Monday, January 14, 2013 11:22:59 PM UTC-5, Dick Adams wrote:

Where are you from? Where are you now?