Peppers

I started my peppers this morning. I am not putting my usual way too many p= lants this year. I found some in the freezer yesterday from 2010. I had som= e pretty good success last year with Bells for the first time so I am going= to focus mainly on them this year.=20 MJ

Reply to
mjciccarel

2012 was a garden disaster year for me. My Bell peppers, tomatoes, eggplant were even worth planting. My Habenaros were ok, but half the crop I had in 2011.

Where do you live that you're starting plants in January?

Dick

Reply to
Dick Adams

I am in South Eastern North Carolina. I start seed in the little dehydrated peat pots, move them into the greenhouse and put them in the ground April 1st. MJ

Reply to
mjciccarel

I envy you. Not for getting your peppers in the ground a month ahead of me. But for living in the Promised Land of North Carolina. I'll be coming home in about three years.

Dick

Reply to
Dick Adams

Where are you from? Where are you now?