Paper Drip Tape

Lo these many years ago, I bought some paper hose that could be snipped to desired length, one end attached to a supply hose with a simple band, then the end tied in a knot to seal it. I'm still using it, but am running out, and where I bought it has been lost in the mists of antiquity. Googling brings no help: apparently everyone is into plastic nowadays.
Has anyone heard of this lately? It's much more earth-friendly than using rubber or plastic, I'd say. Thanks.
Dale A.