Organic Buying spree.............

Page 2 of 3

Short memory Marie: Msg-ID: zOadnWIdLM2L-zLVnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com
You'll have to figure out how a Nashvil-ite translates into a local yourself.

That's what I was thinking, that's why I'm wondering why you haven't posted the address yet?

Oh I enjoy browsing the store.
"Steve Young" <bowtieATbrightdslDOTnet> wrote in message
What does the above mean? Is that her email address?

Whose address? She doesn't have a browser on her PC?

Then give her the address or have her Google the one closest to where she lives.

Marie Dodge wrote:

I'm Kate and don't know of a local to Nashville TN Farmer's Co-op that carries organic supplies. I'd be interested to know where one is.

Try using Google (as I did) to find the one closest to your home. If they don't carry organics ask them for the nearest store (as I did) that does. They will be glad to help you.
Marie Dodge wrote:

More glad than you are to help me? I guess I won't google for a likely non existant store but thanks for the suggestion.

*good* *eye* Kate
(a troll is little help and lots of lies :(
Steve Young wrote:

I wonder if there even is a garden...

good point,... she's so out of kilter with amendments and natural synergy, it's hard to believe she scratches in the dirt at all. Prolly only piles it high and deep under her Monsanto rep's cap
"Steve Young" <bowtieATbrightdslDOTnet> wrote:

It's kind of like a vandal knocking over the trash cans and then sitting in the bushes laughing as you have to clean up all the mess. A troll's main source of gratification is not only getting others to buy into their hornswoggle, but causing them to expend extensive resources and time. No doubt there's some kind of DSM tag for it.... Shameless liar & equivocation disorder... or something like that. ;)
--
"I will show you fear in a handful of dust"
-T.S. Eliot

And your browser failed to find this Co-Op when it's been there for many years also?
Davidson Farmers Co-Op 3511 Dickerson Pike Nashville, TN 37207 (615) 860-4774
It's not nice to be a deceitful liar Kate and Steve. Shame on you! This is why you frothing fanatics lose credibility. It took me 5 seconds to locate the store she claimed didn't exist.
"Steve Young" <bowtieATbrightdslDOTnet> wrote in message
Snip foaming idoicy.............
Your browser failed to find this Co-Op when it's been there for years? How can that be?
Davidson Farmers Co-Op 3511 Dickerson Pike Nashville, TN 37207 (615) 860-4774
It's not nice to be a decietful liar like Kate. Shame on you both!

Your browser failed to find this Co-Op when it's been there for years?
Davidson Farmers Co-Op 3511 Dickerson Pike Nashville, TN 37207 (615) 860-4774
It's not nice to be a decietful liar Kate. Shame on you!
Marie Dodge wrote:

I agree - it isn't nice to be a liar.
"Steve Young" <bowtieATbrightdslDOTnet> wrote in message

Your browser failed to find this Co-Op also? It's been there for years.
Davidson Farmers Co-Op 3511 Dickerson Pike Nashville, TN 37207 (615) 860-4774
It's not nice to be a decietful liar like Kate. Shame on you!

Marie, have you ever approached posting as a giver?
Anywhere along the line you could have said I bought from their store in Nashville: http://www.ourcoop.com/OurCoop05/main/default.aspx It would have been appropriate to include it with your 'buying spree' list in the original post. That would have been useful information! but no, not the Dodger :(
Steve Young
"Steve Young" <bowtieATbrightdslDOTnet> wrote in message wrote \

Every day.

Excuse me... but I've mentioned several times I live in the Nashville area. You had to know that to tell me Kate lived there also.

Hardly! I don't see signs of it here. It's simply take and then whine and complain. When asked, your reply is to look it up yourself.

did you fart!? :((

Are you really that dense Marie? If you doubt I knew, you should reread the threads. But that wasn't my point at all. It is that you've proven you're a troll by not helping others when you were asked. Your answer is to play a guessing game and tell the asker to look it up yourself. (I had no idea there's a statewide farm co-op in Tennessee).

Ah, so now you get it? Kate said she lived there when I did the searching for locations in the Nashville area for you. She thanked me for uncovering some new resources she could use. She also posted a resource for others.
So again I ask, are you really that dense Marie?
Steve Young
"Steve Young" <bowtieATbrightdslDOTnet> wrote:
Steve Young wrote:

[...]
Marie fits the classic definition of a "troll" which is someone who deliberately disrupts online forums and communities. We need to understand that Marie's purpose here is not to obtain assistance. She's on a crusade and posts in the same kind of attack mode which characterizes her posts to a large number of other (often wacky) newsgroups. When I posted that it seemed she took every opportunity to attack organic, sustainable gardening methods and that it seemed that was her mission, she appeared to confirm that was true.
Based on her posting record here and in RFP, it's pretty obvious that she considers even mere mentions of non-toxic methods to be "exaggerations". I say that because, despite her indictment of organic "exaggerations", I was unable to find a single organic related exaggeration in any of the antecedents to her posts that I examined, though I allow for the possibility that I might have missed a couple. Someone politely suggests something like Safer's to her and she uniformly reacts as though such suggestions are all preposterous. That so many people here have found such methods to be helpful enough to suggest seems to add far more to her sense of paranoia than encouragement or trust.
Underlying all this, I suspect, are political motives and some kind of perceived threat to her lifestyle and values which one might conclude are abundantly unsustainable. Other factors (lies, revisionism, equivocation, obfuscation, etc) suggest some kind of weird pathology as well. I concluded early on that she is a waste of time as far as gardening goes. But, nonetheless, she presents an interesting, though somewhat depressing, view into the mind of someone absent of social conscience yet so obsessed that others don't see things her way to expend vast amounts of time posting fictitious nonsense and copious insults to well-intentioned people who try to help her.
Isabella
--
"I will show you fear in a handful of dust"
-T.S. Eliot
But, nonetheless, she presents an interesting, though

Pushing your organic RELIGION down people's throats and insulting them when it doesn't work is not helping them. You refuse to accept that organic "pesticides" don't work. Deal with the truth you whining loser...........

"Steve Young" <bowtieATbrightdslDOTnet> wrote in message wrote \

Why should someone look it up for you? Are you saying you're too dumb to use Google or Yahoo?

I offered help but you seem to have wanted me to call the store for you! You don't have a phone?
Your answer is to play a guessing game and tell the asker to

And I had no idea what state you live in to look for a local Co-op to call for you.

That wasn't Kate you idiot.... that was me!

So I ask again.... are you really that stupid and disabled you can't use a search engine?