Needs some help learning when to replant Im new at this

Hey, I planted tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce, spinach, carrots, onions, scallions, radishes, you name it. Would love to know when to reseed or replant once I get these great vegetables and this is my first garden so I need all the help.
deb

Where do you live? It makes a big difference. If you're in the the US, and you know your USDA zone (or Sunset zone if you live in the American West) it'll help people guide you.
--
Warm Regards,

Claire Petersky