Needs some help learning when to replant Im new at this

Hey, I planted tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce, spinach, carrots, onions, scallions, radishes, you name it. Would love to know when to reseed or replant once I get these great vegetables and this is my first garden so I need all the help.

deb

Reply to
undercover

Where do you live? It makes a big difference. If you're in the the US, and you know your USDA zone (or Sunset zone if you live in the American West) it'll help people guide you.

Reply to
Claire Petersky