My Latest Update

Hi all, it's been all go now with the better weather we have had over the last week or two, as you can see from my update I've been able to get plenty done and the seed sowing has now started in earnest, regards Steve.
http://www.myallotments.com
--
PLOTTY

Great to see the progress Steve! It's reminded me that I need to get a move on and catch up on the week's holiday we took last week.
Good luck with the new chookies!
--
Gopher .... I know my place!

Gopher;832168 Wrote: > In message snipped-for-privacy@gardenbanter.co.uk, PLOTTY

> regards

Hi Gopher I hope that you had a good holiday, there is still plenty of time yet to get going so don't worry if you haven't done much yet, I hope that the new chooks will settle in ok with my existing ones as the pecking order wil have to be sorted out again, regards Steve.
--
PLOTTY

<snip>
Got up this morning full of good intent and energy, pulled back the curtains to find 4ins on snow covering everything. Luckily it seems pretty wet stuff so shouldn't last too long but I guess any work for the next day or so will be confined to the greenhouse!
--
Gopher .... I know my place!