Mexican Oregano

Seeds for this herb do not seem to be available, at least not that I have found. Does anyone have several plants that I could get a couple of cuttings from? Preferably on the East coast, but I'm not picky.
My email is valid and I do check it regularly.
Thanks. Susan
--
Susan N.

@yahoo.com says...

http://www.richters.com
Mexican Oregano Lippia graveolens Uses: Culinary/Medicinal     Duration: Perennial (hardy in zones 9-11)      Often sold as true oregano in Mexico and southern U.S. where its fine oregano flavour is used to great advantage in chilis and other Mexican dishes. Properly pruned, it will grow into a miniature tree in a bright window or solarium.
P4318     Plants     $4.00/ea, $9.00/3 plants, $28.80/12 plants
IIRC there's a minimum plant order. They don't have to be all the same type.
@yahoo.com says...

As a quick follow up-- My suggestion was made with the thought in mind that you may not find someone to get cuttings from.

Thanks to you both. I will keep them in mind if no one volunteers cuttings. Then figure out what else I want from them. And then work very hard to keep them alive over the winter.
--
Susan N.