May 4 Remembrance

Please plant something today in honor of Alison, Jeffrey, Sandra and William.
We'll not forget you.
Charlie

Will do!

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."
On Sun, 04 May 2008 13:20:56 -0500, Charlie wrote:

Roses for remembrance, a fruit tree for sustenance.
Boron
<Charlie> wrote in message > Please plant something today in honor of Alison, Jeffrey, Sandra and

Please plant them correctly and maintain them correctly. For lucid info go here:
Many tree problems are associated with the following: They are Case Sensitive.
Unhealthy Trees from the Nursery / Improper Planting http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/T/tree_planting.html
Improper Mulching - http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/M/mulch.html
Improper Pruning http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/tree_pruning
Improper Fertilization (See A Touch of Chemistry) http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/CHEM.html
Tree Farming and Related Problems http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/SOUND /
Troubles in the Rhizosphere http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/RHIZO.html
Sincerely, John A. Keslick, Jr. Consulting Tree Biologist www.treedictionary.com Beware of so-called tree experts who do not understand tree biology. Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding us that we are not the boss. Some people will buy products they do not understand and not buy books that will give them understanding.