Lagging Grape Vines

Most of my grape vines have put out leaves here in Central Maryland, just north of Baltimore. There are three which have lots of buds but which haven't opened yet. I figure that the two Traminette vines are just lagging as a varietal issue, late bloomers as it were. However, of the seven Marecal Foch vines, all but one have opened leaves. The slow one seems healthy, lots of unopened leaf buds, it's just not opening yet. It produced a lot of grapes last year, as did the others. Any suggestions as to what to do about this or should I just give it time to catch up?
Paul
In article

Have the buds swollen? Has it been pruned? I'm not familiar with Marechal Foch, but if the vines set a large crop last year, they may lack starch reserves for a quick start this year. Vines are pretty rugged. Lacking some traumatic event, and a dearth of options, wait for it to wake up.
--
- Billy