Help Identifying a Chilli Pepper

Hi Guys,
I have a few chilli plants growing at the moment
Regular Chillies (don't know there correct name). Jalapeno Serrano Habanero
One of my plants came from a seed in the regular chilli seeds pack but seems very different to all of the other plants I have.
Firstly, it is very small at only 18 inches tall, it is planted in a 20cm pot but isnt getting any bigger. My other plants are over 40" now. It seems like a happy little thing and is producing fruit nicely but this is the question, the fruit is nothing like the other plants either. The chillies are shorter but wider and very unusually shaped with twists and turns and grooves in them. They also have little bits sprouting from them.
I have attached images, can anyone advise on what they are or if they are just a freaky strain of a regular chilli.
[image:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v698/Unit8/IMAG0296.jpg] [image:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v698/Unit8/IMAG0297.jpg] [image:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v698/Unit8/IMAG0298.jpg] [image:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v698/Unit8/IMAG0299.jpg] [image:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v698/Unit8/IMAG0300.jpg]
Thanks, Stevie
--
Stevie

Stevie;964732 Wrote: > I tried one a week or so ago and it had no heat whatsoever and the skin > was very thin and tough. Maybe just under ripe?
They need a bit of sun and warmth to develop hotness. Though they should have some as they turn red - usually at their hottest as they have just turned red.
Yes, in a larger pot the plant will increase in size.
Overwintering is a bit tricky, but a cool conservatory such as you have is probably the best kind of place for it. Some inexpert friends succeeded in overwintering a chilli in just such a location - probably gave it enough inattention - and it is in a ridiculously small pot.
--
echinosum

Well I wish i could help but id like to complement you on being able to grow them at all this year , ive not been so succesfull with the terrible climate ive been experiencing.
Stevie;964734 Wrote: > Hi Guys,

> seems very different to all of the other plants I have.

> 20cm pot but isnt getting any bigger. My other plants are over 40" now. > It seems like a happy little thing and is producing fruit nicely but > this is the question, the fruit is nothing like the other plants either. > The chillies are shorter but wider and very unusually shaped with twists > and turns and grooves in them. They also have little bits sprouting from > them.

> are just a freaky strain of a regular chilli.

--
ryncharlton