Heirloom Bulb Source

Hello- Does anyone have a good heirloom bulb source? I'm interested mainly in bearded iris bulbs, but would like some hyacinths too. I searched Google, but there are so many bulb companies, it's hard to know who to trust. Any info greatly appreciated! Billy Duncan www.indoorfarmsupply.com
snipped-for-privacy@indoorfarmsupply.com Wrote:

Hi Billy,
I've met these folks and they are wonderful people with a grea reputation. http://brentandbeckysbulbs.com /
Here's another: http://www.oldhousegardens.com /