Greenhouse gardening

I'm new to greenhouse gardening, and was wondering what plants would do well in Houston in a warm-hot greenhouse. Are flowering annuals and tomatoes feasible in an environment that gets over 100 degrees regularly during the summer months? Will zinnias and pansies like it, and everything else die? Also, is it necessary to have a different potting mixture or not? Thank you in advance.

I would suggest you get a copy of The Greenhouse Expert by Dr. D.G. Hessayon. It is quite helpful. I am in North Carolina and although it gets really hot probably not as hot as Houston. There things you do to keep the temperature less of a factor. Window vents are a must, damping down ( spraying floor with cool water). Tomatoes, eggplant and peppers like the heat. I don't do much with flowers so I can't comment on those. Hope this helps.
MJ