Grape Tomato Plants

New York---Long Island
I planted grape tomato plants on May 18th. They were small and can three in a pack. They have been growing line wildfire and today I saw there were those yellow flowers. Is that normal to see the yellow flowers so quickly?
Alan

I/d day that would be a good sign.
Some growers wait until the flowers appear before fertilizing. You can side dress each plant with a handful of 5-10-10 placed about 4" from the stem and gently rake or hoe it into the soil. Tomats aren/t heavy feeders, so one application will be good for the whole season.
Alan wrote:

Yes, they may have been in the three-pack awhile too. Doesn't take long for the little guys to bloom and produce fruit.
George