Re: Moby Grape Tomato

I have faithfully watered my plant with the rest of my garden for going on 3 months now. I get lots of blossoms but NEVER a tomato. Everything else in my garden in flourishing.
are you always watering from the bottom and never
getting the top of the plant?
is it protected from the wind and the rain?
are you not seeing any bees or other pollinators
on the plant?
if all of these are about the conditions you may
help the plant out by going out and shaking it or
dinging the flowers with your finger.
while it may encourage disease problems it can
also help to spray the tomato plant with the hose.
best done in the morning while it is still cool
enough and then let it dry off.
songbird
Reply to
songbird