Gift from Modavia Seed

7 or 8 years ago, I bought a pepper seed from the Seed Savers called a "Gift From Moldavia." It is no longer available from their catalog, and I have received no response from my inquiries.
Can some one suggest an alternative source?
Thanks

www.chiliplants.com sells the plants. You could always get some plants this year, and save the seed yourself.
Penelope