Garden merchant consumer site

ISTR that there was a site that listed customer evaluations, good and bad.... a quick search turned up a load of stuff, none useful.
Anybody recall what it was?
Thanks,
Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at www.albany.net/~gwoods Zone 5/6 in upstate New York, 1200' elevation. NY WO G
On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 10:01:24 -0400, Gary Woods

Maybe it's this one?
http://gardenwatchdog.com /
Pat
--
To email me, remove the trap and type my first
name in its place.

Many thanks.... didn't have many listings on a couple of water gardening places, and 2 listings, positive and neutral for an outfit I'm currently unhappy with (but at least another less polite letter away from going public with my displeasure).