Food, Inc Trailer

<
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPe5bNHH8s0

bon appétit
Just was looking at food stuffs in my freezer and refrigerator in this regard. I shop farmer market Thursday and Saturday. Still upset by the generally quality lacking issue. Fresh to me means if I place a vegetable in water it tries to grow.
Bill most stuff pasteurized or ultrapasteurized even if organic and forget GMO stuff.
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

No foreign intervention unless tyranny at home.
✖