FLOWERING EARLY

MY TOMATOES, PEPPERS & EGG PLANTS ARE ABOUT 8" & ALLREADY FLOWERING SHOULD I LEAVE THEM ALONE OR PINCH THE FLOWERS OFF IN HOPES TO COME BACK IN A FEW WEEKS WHEN THE PLANTS ARE BIGGER? ZZ
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Z Z) wrote:

Mother Nature takes care of all of that. If the plants are mature enough to produce fruit, the blossoms will set fruit. If not, the blossoms drop.
--
Susan N.

"Moral indignation is in most cases two percent moral, 48 percent indignation,
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Z Z) wrote:

If you are in the NorthEast's heatwave that may be a contributing factor. The plants think it is july-august and time to reproduce or die with the coming fall. I've seen quite a few flowers tomatoes and pepper at the stores.
DiGiTAL ViNYL (no email) Zone 6b/7, Westchester Co, NY, <1 mile off L.I.Sound 3rd year gardener http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/royalfrazier/album?.dir=/2055&.src=ph
Z Z Wrote:

I have never pinched off the flowers and the plants get pleanty bi enough by the time there are fruits on the vine
-- Maryc