Peppers and tomatoes are *finally* sprouting

Gonna be a late harvest this year. (Chile de arbol and an unknown variety of "Roma" tomatoes.) I was beginning to wonder if the pepper seeds were still good. I think the kitchen is just a little too cold and delayed the germination.

I should probably still sow some Stupice or Early Girl tomato seeds so I'll have a chance at some mid-season tomatoes.

Bob

Reply to
zxcvbob