Fall Planting

I am looking for ideas of what I can plant and grow in the greenhouse this fall and winter. I keep it above freezing all winter but not really warm. I am thinking lettuce, onions and snow peas but I have room for more than th at. I am in eastern North Carolina.
MJ
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Brassicas; cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, mizuna etc. Broad beans.